Saturday, January 28, 2006

I, Whore

I finally caved to the temptation to put the scant "popularity" of my weblog to the test and pimp out some space for advertisements. I've got no idea exactly how much actual cash I stand to make from people clicking on generic ad links on my blog, although I ran across something that lit up the cliched dollar signs in my eyes:


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?



My blog is apparently worth thousands! I'm still not completely clear what this is based on, but to whomever is valuing Fillet of Soul at over $2200, is that monthly, yearly, or a one-time sale? Either way, deal. E-mail me and you'll have full ownership the minute the check clears.

Meanwhile, I'm swinging my pink boa Google's way, with the assumption that I'll be hearing from them about accruing advertising revenue in the form of a check, auto-deposit, or periodic addition to my IRA. I'm thinking I should be able to pay off my student loans by next weekend.

No comments: