Saturday, November 27, 2004

TEEN VOYEUR SEX BONDAGE HARDCORE MILF!!!

The above, of course, is an experiment to test the drawing power of a few choice words to my fairly obscure weblog, drifting in the cosmic winds of cyberspace. I employed the (free) services of extremetracking.com two Marches ago after seeing that neat-o logo on Martha's (the good one, although the other one seems pretty good too, so what's up with that?) old website. Extreme mainly lists the IP address of folks that have visited your website and counts the number of hits.

More interestingly, I recently found that they also show how my website has come up in certain search engine queries, and shows the last 20 searches that have yielded my blog.

Oct. 15: Andrews Sisters songbook
-- Too cool. I don't remember what I wrote about the Andrews Sisters, but I hope whoever was looking for them got something out of whatever I said.

Oct 22: Pink's hotdog Tucson
-- I mentioned Pink's famous dogs in LA, but anyone thinking there's a franchise in Tucson is hopelessly optimistic.

Oct 29: blind melon bumblebee girl
-- No idea how someone looking for Blind Melon would stumble upon my site. I have no real interest in the band, and don't remember ever mentioning them.

Nov. 18: Margaret Hassan snuff video
-- That's just fucked up. I did mention Hassan's death recently, and how proud I am that some sicko clicked on my weblog, hoping that I might have some link to a streaming webcast of her being shot in the head. See two posts ago for how much faith I have in humanity as a result.

Nov. 22: Kelly Clarkson bikini photos
-- Huh?

Nov. 26: Janine and Andrew Bockhorst wedding
-- Well, shucks, that's very nice.

And, more to the point of the current excercise, Nov. 1: teen hair pie
-- I do remember listing among my ideas for candle scents, "Hair Pie," to compete with Apple- and Fresh Blueberry-. Now, with the title line above, may my readership grow exponentially! Read, perverts, read my blatherings!


No comments: