Sunday, November 12, 2006

TV Savage

I'm up too late once again -- I've got to be up at 5 in the morning for a very long week of digging in Roanoke, although it seems like this actually may be an interesting project to be involved in. This comment after month after month of mostly fruitless shovel testing, followed by three weeks of heading an excavation in which I discovered a large quantity of mulch. I might actually get my trowel on a couple of skeletons this week. Yee haw.

And it's now official, we have been asked by ABC to help out with a segment they're preparing called "Dud to Dreamhouse" -- the title might be all you need to put together the focus and how we fit into it. They should be here at the end of this month or the beginning of December to get some preliminary footage of the house, after which they'll apparently be lending us a camera to film the transformation as it happens. Such as it'll be. I've been told the finished product will air sometime in the Spring -- maybe I can do something from the inside about ABC's reported reluctance to permit advertizing on Air America...

Want the TV hounds on your trail, boy? I think this is the lady behind the shakedown.

Stay tuned.

No comments: