Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy When It Rains

I'm back in Ohio for the week, and we appear to be rained out for at least the early half of today. The national weather radar looks like there's a massive, angry fungus swallowing the Midwest, so we might be out of the field for large chunks of the weekend. And god knows how I love sitting around the hotel! Luckily, I've got a foot-high pile of reading material, including several hand-picked graphic novels that Dan lent me a while ago that got caught in the undertow of the renovation and hidden for a while.

Meanwhile, it appears that blogextra.com has been purchased by someone who isn't interested in staying in the blog comments business, so I've switched over to the embedded Blogger comments. I don't know if that means that Blogextra has expunged all past comments, and if they come back online anytime soon, I'll probably switch back. Probably not a breath-holding situation, though.

No comments: